Monday, March 26, 2012
Sörkifli "Beer crescent roll"
for the dough:
50 dkg flour, 5 dkg fresh cake yeast, 3 dl milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2 café spoon salt, 1 egg, 1,5 dl oil, 2-3 spoon source cream
+ one egg and soft butter
1. Mix and knead the ingredients (flour, cake yeast, milk, sugar, salt, egg, source cream and oil) in the bread baker. Then let the dough rise about an hour.
2. Flour the board and divide the dough into 4 pieces, knead 4 loaves, then roll out thin these "small balls " and cut 8 parts.
3. Smear the pastry with melted butter and and roll up like on the picture.
4. Smear the top of the pastry with yolk and sprinkle with grated cheese or sesame seeds.
5. Bake in preheated oven about at 200 Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve with beer :) and enjoy!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Pastry with vanilla pudding and sour cherry
Ingredients for my "meggyes vaníliás papucs":
for the dough:
50 dkg flour, 5 dkg soft butter, 2,5 dkg fresh cake yeast, 2,5 dl milk, 2 dkg sugar, 1 café spoon salt
for the filling:
20 dkg sour cherry, 3 tbs sugar, 1 pack vanilla pudding, 4 dl milk
+ one egg
1. Mix and knead the ingredients in the bread baker, or if you haven't got bread baker, than mix yeast and 1 tbs sugar in lukewarm milk. Let stand until other ingredients are mixed. Mix the butter with yeast mixture. Add flour and knead well and let rise for an hour in warm place.
2. Cook the vanilla pudding according to the direction.
3. Flour the board and roll out thin the dough and cut square and place 1-1 tbs pudding in the middle of the squares and create the forms, and put sour cherries in the middle of pudding, like on the pictures. Use greaseproof paper and place the forms into the tin.
4. Smear the pastry with yolk.
5. Bake in preheated oven about at 170 Celsius for 25 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
15 dkg butter
15 dkg sugar
30 dkg flour
1 dl milk 10 dkg sour cream
1 or 2 tsp baking powder
1/2 l conserve sour cherry
10 dkg chocolate
1. Mix the ingredients (except chocolate and sour cherry)
2. Then put half of the mass into the form and put half of the sour cherry and chocolate in.
3. Repeat the previous step.
4. Bake at 160-170 Celsius, for 45 minutes.